This article explains how to configure:
- Basic Settings - logo, header and footer etc
- Custom Fields - change the language or type of your receipt and sell screen
- Next Steps - setting up a default printer size for thermal receipts
1. Basic Settings
Name - identify this receipt template
Receipt Banner Image - select an image following the guidelines below.
- Resize any uploaded images to no larger than 280px (width) by 120px (height)
- Save as jpeg, png or gif
Footer text - type in the text you want to include at the bottom of the receipt. Limit this to around one paragraph or no more than 15 lines.
Receipt style - choose how you wish your receipts to be printed. You can choose thermal receipt printer, standard invoice (A4 size) or A4/Letter on 80-100mm thermal (oversized).
This new receipt template is now visible at the bottom of the 'outlets and registers' tab in 'set up'.
Test - print your new receipt template by processing a sale and printing a receipt from the payment screen. Now you can check that the banner and text fit well. Adjust if necessary to achieve the look you want.
2. (NEW!) Custom Fields
The fields you can now customise are:
- Header Text
- Invoice Heading
- Invoice Number Prefix
- Served by label
- Sub total label
- Tax label
- Total label
- To Pay label
- Footer Text
- Click Setup
- Click Outlets & Registers
- Click on your Receipt Template
- Update the fields you wish to change
- Click Save
Once you have set this template to a register, this will update the register and receipt template to these settings.
Give us a LIKE if you like our tutorial.